If you own a minibus then you’ll know the importance of having it covered with a good insurance policy.
Minibus insurance makes your vehicle road legal and also means you’re able to use it to make a living, providing you have the right level of cover.
Below are some of the different types of minibus insurance policies you can get, as well as the benefits of getting cover online.
The benefits of getting cover online
- Get quotes easily – One of the biggest benefits of getting cover online is that you’re able to obtain quotes very easily. There are many excellent sites where you can easily get minibus insurance quotes online, including https://www.insureminibus.co.uk/
- Easily add/remove cover options – Another big plus of looking for minibus insurance online is that you can easily tailor the type of insurance you want by adding or removing cover option with the click of a button.
- Pressure-free quotes – When looking for minibus insurance online you also don’t have any hard sell like you might when contacting insurance providers by phone.
Types of policies
- Public hire – If you work as a taxi driver for a public hire taxi firm then you’ll need to get a public hire minibus insurance policy. Public hire insurance is typically more expensive than private hire insurance since drivers face more risks.
- Private hire – If you work for a minicab company and drive a minibus then you’ll want to get a private hire minibus insurance policy.
- Third party – Third party insurance is the most basic type of cover that any minibus owner needs to get, regardless of what the minibus is used for. It will provide protection for other road users’ vehicles if you’re involved in an accident are to blame for it.
- Comprehensive – Comprehensive insurance provides full cover and will protect for your vehicles for all types of collisions as well as including cover for fire and theft.
- Public liability – Public liability insurance is a must if you use your vehicles to transport passengers. It will ensure that you’re able to cover liability claims if one is filed against you or the company you work for.